I've been waiting and waiting for my turn at the computer! Finally!
Hi.
My name is Fozzie, Fozzie-bear or to my very best buddy (Dan) I go by Fozzle-gate. He is the best because he will brush me whenever I feel like having it done. All I have to do is catch him in his chair. Then I walk s-l-o-w-l-y by and he smooths out his lap and invites me up. Once there, I am in cat-heaven! He reaches over and opens the drawer next to his chair and pull out "my" brush and proceeds to brush me ALL OVER MY BODY! That feels sooooo good! You can't imagine the hassle of having long, beautiful hair like I have that gets matted up at the merest provocation. Some might say that I am on the lazy side (they rarely say it more than once!) and don't bathe near as often as I should. Tell me the truth, would you like to try to keep dingle-berries from forming on your backside if you had long hair like me? I thought not! The hair on my paws and around my face is just like black velvet - shiny and smooth, but the hair on other parts of my body does get tangled so. I absolutely love to roll over on my back and have Dan brush my underside. I may have gotten into the kitty chow a little more often than the other cats, so it is a bit of an exertion to have to try and reach all those places. I am quite the armful, should anyone attempt to pick me up. Oh, go ahead and try - I am friendly enough about it, but there is more to me than meets the eye, if you know what I mean. Holly sometimes tries to catch me along with Stella when I am being playful and don't want to turn in yet. Then she knows she has an armful of cats! Then I have to laugh, because she may have caught us, but she has no free hand to open the door of "our" room. Yes, we are important enough to have our own room in the house. It is where we eat, drink and well, you know... At night when they want us to go to bed (they try to refer to it as "kennel" - but that is for dogs!!!) they just holler out "who's hungry?" and we usually go running for our room. Sometimes it's fun to run the other direction though - then just watch the two of them! They are so clumsy and slow! Unfortunately I am quite trusting, though, and usually fall for their ruse to lure me out of hiding. At least they think they are in charge that way (ha, ha!). And I know I won't get anything to eat if I hold out. I have tried it a couple of times, and it isn't all it's cracked up to be - staying "out" all night! Oh sure, there are litter boxes outside our room, and water, too, but no food! Speaking of water dishes - I have a lot of fun perplexing my people by fooling around in the kitchen water dish. I dip my paw and splash before I will take a drink, and if the dish happens to be empty I behave really strange - like it is going to attack me! I could tell you why I do it, but then they would read this and find out. Sorry. You have to mess with their minds....
Oops....somebody is coming! I'd better skedaddle!! Tchau!

No comments:
Post a Comment