Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I"m baaacckkk....



Boy, what a sloooowwwww day at the polls - we had a whopping 66 voters between 7:00 am and 2:00 pm! Got in lots of good visiting, though, as I worked with a couple of great people - Susan Enz and Dan Konkol. (The voter shown will remain anonymous - read: I can't remember who it is!) I had taken along the Sunday crossword puzzle from the paper and we spent most of our "down" time working on that, when we weren't just talking. Nearly finished it!

I got "April-fooled" a couple of times today: the first being M&M's blog! Nasty!!!; and the second one being a voter coming in and asking if we had heard that Hilary had stepped down! Oh, and Mother Nature pulled one on us, too, with fresh snow on the ground this morning! Noooooo!

For pure cuteness, check out Aho's blog! Got to love that Sam!

No comments: