Cruel hit by Mother Nature this morning - and I even let it melt a bit before taking this picture!

When we got up this morning and headed to the barn (at 5:00 am) we had nearly 2 inches of wet, sloppy snow on the ground! Yuck! At nearly noon, it is still out there, although it is dripping pretty serious off the eaves. The thermometer says 35, but our forecast says it should hit 45. Better get moving there! Wonderful day for the dogs to want to go in and out and in and out and....you get the picture. Both of them have nice big feet, too! Oh well.
I did get out to the weavery yesterday afternoon and finished off that warping. After I finish a project, I put a thin line of glue to keep it from unraveling when I cut it off the loom. I didn't have time to let that dry yesterday so will get out there today and cut everything off. I will try to get some pictures then as I had to recharge my batteries overnight - again! I don't know if it is old rechargeables, or a charger problem, or something with the camera. Annoying, anyway! We have had this camera for a number of years already, maybe it is time for a new one.
I just checked the weather forecast, and they are calling for chance of snow over the next couple of days, through Saturday! NOOOOOOOOO!

No comments:
Post a Comment