It is 55 out already and they are calling for 65! This weather would be absolutely perfect if it was slightly less windy - gusts to 30 mph today. I plan on doing stuff in the house this morning and be out in the weavery this afternoon. I love it when I can have the window open while I work, but since that faces south I may not, cause that is where the wind is coming from. At least I am not having to let the dogs in and out of the house all the time. They are content to stay outside when it's nice and they can get out of the wind if they want to.
It's our Sunday off this weekend, and by the looks of the yard we should spend it here at home. Maybe it's time to take the plastic-wrap off the house (weatherizing), but I would hate to jinx this nice weather....
Enjoy your day!
MIA
13 years ago

1 comment:
If you care for a drive, feel free to come on over for Elyse's birthday. We're having lunch and cake and would love to have you!
Post a Comment