Roger finally buckled and traded in his BRIGHT yellow Chevy Aveo. I don't think he was ever very happy with that car and it ended up spending alot of time in his garage. He now is the proud owner of a 2006 Buick LaCrosse. It is a gray/silver 4-door with all the bells and whistles. It has a V6, so quite a bit more power than the Aveo, but probably not a lot different on mileage. The LaCrosse has 35,000 miles on it and looks very nice - not as grandpa-y as some Buicks. He figured he would need a tutorial on how to run it though, as it has power everything, including remote start. I will try to snap a picture of it sometime when he has it out and about. Hope he enjoys it!
OTHER STUFF: With any luck, I will be headed to the field with the soil-saver sometime today. Until I hear from the 'bosses' though, I will find something else to work on. Should mow the lawn....
MIA
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment