Yeah, it's pretty much every week that I like Monday - although this was our morning in! It's a beautiful day outside and I am washing and hanging stuff out on the line - line-dried sheets - YES!!
That darn neighbor to our west (aka Roger) went and mowed his lawn yesterday. Doofus! Now ours is going to look scraggly until we (read: I - although Dan was pretty good at helping with the lawncare last year....) mow it! Oh well, that's what happens when the neighborhood goes to rack-and-ruin...(probably his thoughts, more than ours!)
Had a good Mother's Day Brunch yesterday. Mary and I were both Mom's guests - thanks Mom! - and we shared a table with our cousin Evalie and her two daughters, Karen and Allison, along with their two daughters, and here I'm having a brain-fart and can't recall their names! They were around 10 and 11 years old and added a little fun to our table. Good meal, good company, and some good entertainment to boot - all around, a nice time. Thanks again Mom!
My digger-tractor is in getting some work done on it and I have the stalks chopped that they wanted me to do, plus they need that tractor to agitate the manure tank. The custom spreaders will be here by tomorrow, I think, so take that as a warning if you live very close! I think they usually knife it in, so it isn't too bad, but it kind of reeks around here because of the stirring of the tank. Oh that good country air!
I have about 5 loads of wash (been waiting for a good hang-out day) so I will probably putz with the quilt between loads. Thanks to Tanna Bacon (Jim's wife) for dropping off some buttons. I'll work them in. Hope you all have a fantastic, colorful Monday!
MIA
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment