Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Sunday!

Beautiful day out today! I should be chopping stalks, but I have a Mother's Day Brunch to go to with my Mom. It is at the Best Western in Waupaca, sponsored by their church. Should be fun. At least I get to dress up a bit for a change! I am wearing the sweater and tank top from Debora that she brought from Brazil for me a couple of years ago. I feel very chic - thanks Debora!

Happy note: John was able to get up for chores today so that was good. He was a little stiff on the outset, but limbered up as the morning went on. I imagine there are certain movements (no pun intended, but that would have been a good one!) that will remind him of his injury. He seemed pretty good natured about the whole thing. That's John!

I will close with a quote from Robert Fulghum: "Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life — learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some." Sounds like a good mantra to me!

No comments: