Aunt Audrey called us this morning to tell us that Uncle Laverne is being moved to the nursing home in Wild Rose today. He needs to build up his strength before they will consider doing grafting surgery. Also, he hasn't actually had a heart attack, his heart is just weak. I am guessing that he is about 86 years old (Pa's next older brother), and according to Aunt Audrey he has been in good health throughout his life. When I can figure out where to find it, I will post the address of the nursing facility if anyone wants to send him a card. I'm sure he would appreciate all the encouragement that he can get!
Finally got the name right and found the address (I don't know a room number):
Laverne Bacon
c/o WILD ROSE MANOR
425 SUMMIT ST
WILD ROSE, WI 54984
MIA
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment