I didn't get the best photos, but these are what I took. I like the picture of Heather and me - not often we both get cleaned up at the same time! Ha, ha.... We enjoyed sitting with Cari, Rob and the kids. It tickled Dan that both kids took right to him. Elyse was a picture in her summery dress and Eric was "Puck" personified - very cute!
Memphis and Amelia did a great job - Memphis was very accommodating to the photographer! I think they must have put
velcro on Amelia's bottom. Don't know how they kept her in that wagon otherwise. She was a regular little princess in her carriage! Beth was a beautiful bride, of course, and
BJ a handsome groom.
We were able to stay for the dinner, but had to head home after that. I hear we missed a good party. Oh well. As it was, Josh and family beat us home by a bit. They took advantage of their time and visited with Uncle Roger.
Congratulations again, to Beth and
BJ, and Memphis and Amelia too - a great little family!
1 comment:
Thanks for posting these pictures from Beth's wedding. We forgot our comera, believe it or not! Interesting in the picture with Elyse in front--no one's looking at the camera!
Post a Comment