Friday, February 8, 2008

February Special Days

I usually try to remind family of birthdays, etc., so thought I would post the ones for each month near the beginning of that month. A couple have already gone by for February, so I'm a bit late getting started. No anniversaries on my calendar for February.

February Birthdays
4 - Rachel Kolb (25)
5 - Linus (5) - also his "Uncle" Chris
12 - Steve Hansen (24)
12- Erik Ramseier (1!)
14 - Neusa Costa (Debora's mother)
19 - Kyle Onan (30)
25 - Rob Ramseier (old enough to know better :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oi Holly!! Linda a tua webpage!!! Um beijo desde Oklahoma!

Gatfly said...

Obrigada!

Cari said...

Thanks for posting the birthdays. I'll update our blog this week with our birthday boy's celebration. BTW--Rob's BD is on the 25th (yes, old enough to know better!). Thanks for the updates.

Gatfly said...

Thanks for the correction - had it wrong on my calendar! :)