Saturday, March 15, 2008

They're Off!


John, Marina and Nicole flew out of Mosinee at 6:00 this morning, on the first leg of their trip to San Juan to board this ship, the Crown Princess. They will meet up with all of Marina's family - her folks, Tom and Dorit Seivwright, are treating all of their kids and families to a seven day Carribean Cruise, in honor of their own 40th anniversary (Tom is Marina's step-father, her own father died in Viet Nam). I will let you know each day where they will be. They will be doing island hopping with one full day at sea later in the week. If I am reading the literature correctly, they will embark at 11:00 tonight. I hope they have a terrific time with many new experiences (John's first flight was this morning!) and make many wonderful memories. Roger is sure that John will be hanging over the edge of the boat (puking his guts out), but I think he will be standing back a foot or two from the rail and taking it all in (after getting some liquid refreshments, of course). I rather doubt we will hear anything from them until they get home, next Saturday night, so we will just have to make up our own postings for them (hee, hee).

No comments: