Hello Mudda, hello Fudda.....they are on the isle of Grenada today! I found on some paperwork they had run off for us that they did indeed sign up for the 'Off-the-Beaten Track Island Safari' yesterday. Today, at Grenada, the itinerary says they are doing the 'Morne Gazo Nature Hike & Beach'. They were to depart for that at 9:30 am and return at 1:30 pm. I just checked the WorldTimeServer.com site and it looks like they are just one hour ahead of us, so they should be on the island as I write this. I hope they are taking lots and lots of pictures!!
At Grenada, they will be as far south as they are going to be on this cruise. Later today they will head west. (see 3/16 post)
OTHER TIDBITS:
Our Taxman was here this morning. Looks like the farm is in pretty good shape, tax-wise, but we will probably get hit personally. Oh well. One of the downsides of having the kids get married and move away from home! On the bright side, we should be getting one of the infamous tax rebates, but it will just go in one pocket and out the other! Don Creola (Taxman) said that if they had gotten their 'crap' together they would have just created a line on the tax form and saved themselves a lot of money (over a million to send that out, according to him) and us out-of-pocket money. Go figure, the government goofed again....
MIA
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment