Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cruiser Update 3

John and Marina, et al, are spending a day at the beach on Bonaire! I just checked the weather there and it is 82 right now. Bummer! I hope they took plenty of sunscreen, as the sun is quite intense that close to the equator. In the book they had checked off an Island tour and a visit to a butterfly farm. Those would have been interesting, too, but a day at the beach just sounds like fun! We are wondering if Marina bought John a speedo....he wasn't sure when we asked him. We (okay, I) had also tried to convince him that they were going to lower them over the edge of the boat by rope to small boats below to go to the islands. I don't think he bought that. Thinking of them on their paradise islands reminds us of our trip to Brazil! After you return home, it just seems like a beautiful dream and you can't believe you were ever really there....

No comments: