Thursday, August 28, 2008

Last hurrah??

We have been busy the last couple of days getting ready for company. Josh, Debora and Thomas should be here later tonight and Sally, Scott and Sam will be coming tomorrow night. This may well be the last time that the Bacons will be able to come up before they head to Germany in October! So, we are going to try and make the most of our weekend and build up lots and lots of "Thomas Memories". We are still going to Brazil in December, but after that it isn't sure when we will get to see them in person. Thank goodness for the video conferences that we have through the internet! We were able to see Thomas' attempt at an Army crawl this past week, and I am sure we will be keeping up with his development while they are in Germany using that means of communication.
I will be posting pictures and such from the weekend sometime next week, so until then, I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend!

No comments: