When I gave Nutmeg her piece of lettuce this morning, Pelé was very interested, so I let him try it. He took a bite and seemed to like it! Then he had to munch on it at the same time Nutmeg was eating - funny! I never knew a cat to like lettuce!
We are pleased as punch to be the Grandparents of Sam and Thomas,Rohan, Ryan, and Lucas!!!! plus numerous dogs and cats, and one guinea pig! :) Quote to ponder: "Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life — learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some." - Robert Fulghum
2 comments:
Those jealous kitties. Too cute!
I think it just smelled enough like guinea pig that Pele would try to eat it. If it was a shoelace that smelled like Nutmeg, I'm sure Pele would be all over it! :)
Post a Comment