Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 18 visit to Baldwin, then on to Stillwater, MN

Panoramic view of the Teddy Bear Park in Stillwater, MN. Not sure of the official name of the park (Scott knows), but Teddy Bear is in the name. Fun, family-friendly park with lots of stuff for kids to climb on, plus ample sitting/shade for the adults.

We headed for Stillwater, because I wanted to check out, in person, the route for the half-marathon that I will be doing on August 14th. It takes the runners from Stillwater, MN to Hudson, WI, so we will be running across the St. Croix - fun! My training is going well so far - 3+ weeks to the race!
That we got to spend time with Sam, Ryan and their parents was frosting on the cake! ;)

1 comment:

John and Heather Schmit said...

What a cool park! Looks like fun. Seeing your 5 mile run makes me antsy. I can't wait to get back on the road!! Way to go Holly!!