Thursday, January 15, 2009

This is a 'Real Time' post!

Get ready Phoenix, cuz here we come!!
It is official, the tickets are purchased. No, we are not going down for the Football game this weekend! Even better! My sister, Mary, and I are going to fly down to spend three full, wonderful days with our sister Heather! Some may say, oh, that's nice. No, it's fantastic! We have never, ever spent time together like that before! I had the opportunity to go and visit Heather and John for a weekend, following John's surgery in September, 2007. That is the first time that Heather and I have EVER had that much time together. We decided, after that, that we had to organize time for the three of us sisters (sorry, Mike - next time!) to do something fun together. With so many family events happening this past year, it got put off - until now!
Mary and I will fly out on Sunday, Feb. 1st and stay through Thursday morning, Feb. 5th!
It was a bit of a hard sell here at home, seeing how Dan and I just returned from 12 days in Brazil. The guys (and Linda) are either being gracious, or seething inside. I prefer the first scenario, myself. At any rate - THANK YOU!!!!
Just wanted to share our excitement! [It doesn't hurt to think about AZ when the temps here at home are minus double digits!] Hope you are all able to stay warm enough today- bundle up if you live in Wisconsin!

No comments: