Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Much-Awaited Holiday Posting!



Here's a start!



Second helping of grandsons....



The birthday party, followed by Thomas' birth-day!



The final slideshow of a wonderful two weeks!

As you can tell from all the pictures, we had a marvelous time with the kids home over the holidays! We were able to have Sally and the boys here for a week, with Scott joining us on Christmas eve - so much fun to see the boys interact! And of course there was Ryan to snuggle!
Just a note on Thomas' haircut: I was requested to do it, and managed by cutting his top hair with the scissors while he was engrossed in his stacking blocks. Mae distracted him for the clipping of the back and sides.
The final photo I will post here is one that I had Mike 'doctor' up for me, and it is one of my favorites! Some day we will get all 'our boys' together, but until then, this is the next best thing!



L-R: RYAN (2 mos), SAM (2-1/2 yrs), ROHAN (1 yr) and THOMAS (2 yrs)

1 comment:

Mary Mathwig said...

WOW! I mean - WOW!!!
I don't know how you kept up with it all. Can't help but love all those handsome boys. Auntie M