Mid-November Visit to Sam (& family)!
We had the opportunity to go and visit Sam and his family this past Sunday. I am really slow on getting the pictures posted - sorry Sally! We took up a load of wood, that Scott and Dan had to cut up. I think they got quite a bit of it done before it got dark. Had to watch the Packer game first, you know! We shared a wonderful meal from the Chinese place in Baldwin (take-out) and we had lots of Sam-time (see photos). We also polished off a pan of brownies - yum!Their living room has been transformed into a warm, cozy den with the painting they have done. It looks really nice - good job, kids! It was neat as a pin when we arrived, but it didn't take Sam long after waking up, to transform it into 'Sam's Playroom'! Ah, I remember the days well....Thanks for a wonderful day, to all the Ahos!
1 comment:
Thanks for posting the pictures! It was nice to see you and we're looking forward to the busy Thanksgiving week too!
Post a Comment