Monday, November 24, 2008

A First for Me!


Thanks to Mary for inviting me to join her "Wreath-Making Party" this afternoon! I have never done that before (that is why the picture is taken from so far away) and I have a new respect for all those who do it for a job! Actually, it was a lot of fun, as there were 6 of us doing it: Mary, Grace Piechowski, Kathy Dillingham, Linda Kassera and Marge (I didn't catch her last name), and me! Collectively we didn't have much prior experience going into this, but Mary guided us each into creating something we could be (more or less) proud of. I had wanted to get a picture of all of us with our wreaths, but didn't have my camera with and forgot to prompt Mary to do it before I left. Oops. Thanks again, Mary! And for the glass of wine, also, although I think if I had had that earlier it might have gone better! (just kidding.....)

No comments: