I know I shouldn´t do that, but it did get your attention!
It does feel like we won the lottery, though, as we will be having Joshua, Debora and Thomas here for one last extended weekend before they fly to Germany. The plan, when we spoke the other night, had them coming here on Saturday and staying until they fly out on Tuesday. That was Tuesday night. Wednesday through today they were supposed to be getting their entire house packed up, by the movers. Some stuff for long-term storage there in Ottumwa, some in a large container to be shipped to Germany in 6-8 weeks, and a smaller container that will travel with them. We haven´t spoken with them since Tuesday, but I am assuming all is going according to plan (hope so!). I imagine they are beat, and looking forward to some down time here on the farm. We´ll do our best!
We are, of course, looking forward to seeing them all again and hearing about Thomas and Debora´s trip to Brazil and Josh´s trip to Germany. There better be some pictures to see, too! And we will be sure to take LOTS ourselves!
MIA
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment