I just checked out M&M's blog and saw that there are 100 days till their due date! That time will pass quickly! (actually, the 100 days AFTER the baby is born will pass much more quickly!)
We are so happy that they will be moving to Phoenix in the late spring. Sometimes you can find pretty good deals to Phoenix, and there are quite a few people out that way to visit now.
Dan has been after me to get more pictures up from his remodel project. I will work on that soon. I have some other loose ends to tie up first, so be patient!
There is a cute video of Sam on the Aho Family Blog - check it out!
We are anxiously waiting for the Germany Bacons to get their phone and internet hooked up. Being out of touch is hard!
Hope everyone is enjoying this fall weather (notice the sarcasm there??). It should be a bit nicer tomorrow. We have been spoiled by our Indian Summer.
MIA
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment