Monday, November 16, 2009

Things are progressing in the right direction!

We were able to get the hole covered over, and level with the existing floor - not a small accomplishment!

Pre-painting, with the rolled flooring in the corner.

Another shot of the bathroom - pre-painting.


Cupboards and trim with fresh coat of white, pale green on walls, and the flooring in place. Now to get the toilet set! [I love the new flooring!]


Mom and Dad walking some letters down to the mailbox.
They are doing great! They still love to hear from family, though - so keep up the calls, please!




3 comments:

John and Heather Schmit said...

The floor looks awesome! I am sure you will love it. Cute picture of Mom and Dad :)

Sally said...

Can't wait to see it in person!

Mary Mathwig said...

I'll be sure to try it out when we make lefse.