We have spoken with Josh several times since they arrived in Brazil (Fri/Sat) and all is going well there. We cannot thank them, and Debora's family, enough for making this trip possible for us. And for the guys and Linda for covering for us while we are gone. I know that is huge, and I really do hope that both Roger and John make plans for their own vacations soon. It is something we all need to do.
We will miss spending the actual Christmas Day with Sam and his family, but will have our own Christmas soon after we get back. We had not planned on seeing Mara and Mike until the baby is born anyway, as they are spending their holiday time off in the Phoenix area, searching out housing for the next couple of years (starting May/June). We hope they all have a wonderful time!
I will not be sending out any Christmas/Holiday greetings until after we return, so let me wish you all a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year, here and now!
Feliz Natal e Feliz Ano Novo!!

No comments:
Post a Comment