Thursday, September 11, 2008

Miscellaneous Pictures....

New plastic on south of calf barn - thanks for your help Scott and Josh!!

Dan got started before I knew about it!


Everything south of the old barn will be torn off and replaced with a new vetting/holding area.

This little kitty was forever getting underfoot - literally, so that a cow stepped on it - so Stephanie 'rescued' it and it is going to go and live with her and Hailey in their new apartment. I believe she is calling it Boots. Hmmm.....wonder why?

Roger was having a blast doing his favorite thing - destroying something! I thought Dan was standing just a little too close, for my comfort.

Motley Crew gathered to help Dan celebrate his 61st birthday!
[Nicole, John & Marina, Linda & Tom, Dan and Connie]
The candles were little sparklers, that he couldn't blow out!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Where will the kitties live?!