Thursday, January 24, 2008

Busted!







I had sent this to Sally to see if it was a corny idea, and somehow I have 3 comments and quite a few hits! Oh well, you asked for it - just remember that!
There was a request for pictures of our first grands - the puppies, and of course I would have to include the cats, too. L-R at top: Toquinho; Inga. Middle: Catita. Bottom: Lucy and Linus, with "parents"; Hunter. Linus of course, was our first grand-puppy, with Hunter being the most recent addition. Toquinho and Catita live in Ottumwa with Josh, Debora and Thomas. Inga and Hunter live in Baldwin with SS&s (as the Aho's are known). They all have come and spent time at Grandma and Grandpa's and when they do we have a regular zoo here as we also have two dogs and four cats living with us - but that will be another post....here are our grand-critters, for now.
We are greatly looking forward to some warmer weather that they promised us is heading our way - this below zero stuff is getting old! (-11 right now) For those of you in warmer climes - enjoy it, but don't rub it in too bad please.
Till next time - tchau!

2 comments:

Me said...

I think it's GREAT you guys started a blog!
If you ever have questions I think you have about a dozen people willing to help! You can always call the Linus Tech Support Line if you get desperate!

Cari said...

Mike's right--you do have resources when it comes to this blog stuff. --And he IS the man when it comes to the techy stuff! Though we know thing or two... :) Good luck!